Some of my favourite songs right now: Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan Islands - Shakira Lambada - Kaoma Heavy Metal Lover - Lady Gaga Rabiosa - Shakira ft. Pitbull Someone Like You - Adele Bella Luna - Jason Mraz Give Me Everything - Neyo ft. Pitbull Americano - Lady Gaga Addicted To You - Shakira
This sentence has five words. Here are five more words. Five-word sentences are fine. But several together become monotonous. Listen to what is happening. The writing is getting boring. The sound of it drones. It’s like a stuck record. The ear demands some variety. Now listen. I vary the sentence length, and I create music. Music. The writing sings. It has a pleasant rhythm, a lilt, a harmony. I...
Can I just say that Xabi tweeting about the movies he’s watching while bored in the concentración is the cutest thing ever?
You spend 99% of your life looking for the other 1%. But it’s worth it.– I Wrote This For You: The Incompleteness Of You
I just submitted my residence deposit for university next year. Officially moving out this September!
Wakka Wakka just came up on my playlist. It’s like iTunes knows the sun has finally come out.
This city is an inferno. It’s burning me alive.
Everyone’s jumping ship.
evening bike rides sweltering hot afternoons cold watermelon the sound of the air conditioner the temperature being above 30 degrees These are the things that make me happy. Today would be a PERFECT day, except that I have a chemistry test. (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)
I was just thinking about how much I hate seeing tiny fonts on blogs, and then realized mine was actually very small. I fixed it :)
It’s funny how ‘old’ music I listen to know can still evoke the general phase of mind I had when I first heard that specific album. Perfect examples: Vampire Weekend’s Contra and Regina Spektor’s Far. They were such polar opposites. I was literally at my worst when I first heard Far, and now I can’t bear to listen to any of that album even though the music is...
It’s 40 degrees outside. I’m melting. I’m supposed to be studying for a chemistry test (which I am going to fail), but instead I’m being a chauffeur to my sister and running errands for my mom. Oh, and the air conditioner is not working. I’m never going to complain about the heat though. EVER. +40 is better than -30. That’s right. Canadians have to endure...
My bedroom on residence, is (I’m not even exagerating) only about 3 feet bigger than my closet. I always wondered if I could fit a bed in my closet, but never did I think that one day I would actually have to live sleep in such a small space. I have a lot more empathy for Harry P. now.
I finally bought my prom dress! Everything is finally planned for prom: dress, limo, afterparty, booze etc etc. I’m actually kind of getting excited. Too bad it’s still a month away
Write drunk, edit sober.– Ernest Hemingway
Now that I found out that I’m going to live on campus next year, I am going to treasure each and every moment with my lovely bed. Queen»»>twin
You see suns that never were and stare at skies that don’t exist. You listen to songs that were never played and read books that were never written. And your mind is so beautiful and full. But I’m glad it’s not mine.
And you asked why people always expected you to smile in photographs. And I told...– I Wrote This For You: The Corners Of Your Mouth